June 19, 2008

Beefy-tini...straight up! (Okay, with a twist.)



Don't ask me how in Frank's name I got to thinking about this but... I bet if you put all six of the people/characters above in a blender and served them in a big martini glass you might get something akin to me. Hmm? Just so y'all know what you're really a party to...just sayin'.

(Okay, maybe I should've also thrown in a little Kathy Griffin? I'm not always lauded for my upstanding social propriety and, from time to time, my vocabulary can be...well...creative. The truth comes out!)

9 comments:

  1. this si so funny!

    I think you should tag ppl with this - I'd love to see the answers.
    I think I would beeeee.... Scarlett O'Hara, Ado Annie, Lucy Ricardo, Betty Suarez, Emma Goldman and Karen Walker, schizofabulous, hunny
    ;-)
    oh, and an ennsy bit of Roy Cohn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, this is awsome, and weird!! Love you uncle B! Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great mix of wild & wacky & wonderful you are. i'd really have to think about this for a while before i could come up with my combo. but if i do i'll be sure to share it with you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. divine combo.

    yes I think you have started a new game here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like a Beefy-tini, straight up, and make it snappy, sister!

    You've got me thinking, Uncle B... who would comprise my Bee-tini? And would it be a "tini", or perhaps a Bee-hattan?

    Things to ponder on a mildly hungover Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know, I can totally see this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked it, Kids! But yeah...it is a little weird. But I'm pretty weird so what are ya' gonna do?

    If any of you want to have a go at this same little experiment I'd be happy to post the results! Would be fun don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! Love the label - Posts I May Later Regret.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.