May 06, 2008

Dream a little dream....

They say that dreams can be fleeting. Really? Because if there was more "day" for me, there'd be more "dream" too. Not to mention inspiration. It never ceases to amaze me at the industrious and creative forces out there in the world and it keeps me buoyed in an ocean of distractions to remember that I too have my own creative aspirations.

That's where designers like Dermond Peterson come in handy. "Founded in 2001 by sisters, Sandra Dermond and Susan Peterson, Dermond Peterson Design is an artisan/manufacturing company that combines the rich, tactile qualities of “fine-art” printmaking techniques with innovative and slyly conceptual design strategies to produce fresh, functional textiles for everyday use at home." All of Sandra's & Susan's collections are block-printed by hand in their studio in Milwaukee, Wisconsin utilizing linen and cotton fabric with environmentally sensitive, water-based inks that are free of solvents, lead and heavy-metals. Everything is washable and "superbly color-fast". So they design it, make it, and make it eco-friendly....could it get any dreamier? Not to me, Kids....not to me.


  1. LOVE IT! You've just shown me the perfect pillow for my living room! LOVE YOU!! ;-)

  2. These are great.
    Love all the pillows, so stylish.

  3. Yes, that's very dreamy and sooo lovely too. Wish I could go organic, but everything available is imported, which kinda cancels out all the good stuff. One day...

  4. Thanks for the comments, Kids :)

    Heather, we all do what we can and your stuff is SO fantastic and stylish!!! So you're all good :)

  5. mandco not so fast yes it is beautiful but one should choose our own

    credit repair


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.