So the theme of today would largely seem to rotate around timeliness...and my apparent lack of it! I think it was likely around a month and a half or so since I was tagged by both Jess at Treasuring and Shannon at Make It. But I did promise that I'd step up and here I am to do just that. They say "better late than never"...and I am SO using that ticket right now! With my apologies to Jess and Shannon, 14 "endlessly fascinating" things about moi....
Jess...this is for you.
- I grew up in a town where the high school mascot was a potato - the "Spudders". No joke. There is a reason I no longer live there...suffice it to say.
- In college, I held majors in Theology, Philosophy, Women's Studies, Graphic Design, and Printmaking. I finished my degree in Printmaking. Finally.
- One of my favorite childhood pets was a goat named Damien.
- I have an inordinate obsession with the state of Maine. I've never been there though...?
- I was almost to be named "William James" but my father decided he didn't want a son called B.J. I'd say my father made a wise (if not prophetic) choice. Thanks, Dad.
- I have a headset that attaches to my phone. Sometimes I remove said headset from the phone to conduct impromptu performances in my living room. The cats usually request an encore.
- I used to wear suits and ties everyday in college (until becoming an art major). Not because I had to but because I wanted to.
Shannon...your wait is now over.
- I've always said, "You can never be over-dressed. You can only look better than most of those around you."
- I'd love to have a "black tie" party with "white trash" food.
- I'd love to have mid-century furnishings inside of an old farmhouse. With maybe a splash of Baroque. What can I say? I like contrast.
- I've had 27 pets in my lifetime. And I still dream about owning a Jersey Cow.
- I've traveled to 17 countries. And the next places I would like to go are: Argentina, Vietnam, India, & Norway.
- I think best when I am walking or showering. I feel best when I'm creating or I've just finished vacuuming.
- My favorite quote is: If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her 18th birthday, you can get out of bed. ~E. Jean Carroll