March 27, 2008


Given that I've already disclosed my guilty pleasure of pop music...this should really come as no surprise. Yes, I am looking forward to Hard Candy's release despite my aesthetic reservations over the cover art (I mean, really?). We'll see what direction Miss Madge takes us in this time? I loved Confessions On A Dance Floor even if it was the most mellow of dance albums. Just remember, Kids...forgiveness is usually a part of any confession so I am considering myself off the hook...? (Wait! Don't answer that!) Just be sweet :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found out about this album yesterday...since ive been so busy with so many things...! Good to see you posting about it, I LOVE Madonna...and oddly enough her album also has the word CANDY just like the new prints i launched hehe
    We must be thinking alike, we are the same sign -her and i....LEOS.

    Jen Ramos
    '100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.