March 11, 2008


I concur! Sweet silkscreen in poster and t-shirt flavors from Teal Town.

(Always refer back to the main page of the Teal Town Etsy shop if the item/s linked
above are shown as sold. The item/s may well have been relisted since this initial link was done.)


  1. You deserve a whatever you want! Thanks, uncle.

  2. That's funny, Ali...because I've made up a print about cake! Oh how I love the cake :) But pie is good too, right?

    Aw, :)

    I think we all deserve a little sweetness at the very least ...don't you? :)

  3. Oh, I love!!! I am obsessed with sweets and I love that circus-y font!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.