March 09, 2008

State of the Union...Jack

By Vivienne Westwood for The Rug Company

Posting about Alexander McQueen the other day got me to thinking about my love of the Union Jack. (I can be an Anglophile & Francophile at the same time can't I?) I'm not entirely certain what my overall draw is to the image and design but when things are this classic and delightfully graphic why question things? Just enjoy I'd say...ole chap!


  1. Nice collection of pictures, I want all those items, especially the shoes!

  2. I've coveted that Vivienne Westwood rug since it was launched. It's SO fab! The woman is pretty fab herself.

    Did I remember to thank you for placing my ad on Sweet Paul's blog, by the way? Cheers!

  3. great UJ collection - what is it with the aura of the UJ - do they feel the same way about our flag - ha!

  4. LOVE the UNION JACK...THANKS for including Madebygirl in your collection.....Love this post! My faves are the pillows (which i own) and my cards of course ha! OH AND the rug from RUG Company!

    Jen Ramos
    '100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'

  5. Thanks, Everyone :) I think the Vivienne Westwood rug is tops on many lists. Let's face's phenomenal.

    Hey Jennifer...of course, you're welcome. They're so fantastic! And that's not even accounting for the eco factor ;)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.