March 25, 2008

Simply Stunning Sara




Most of you are well aware of my penchant for white pottery. And were it not for certain financial restraints I'd likely face forced institutionalization for an addiction gone awry. Sara Paloma is not helping with that potential burn...but may be steering me into new color fields. Aside from the white bottles above, I admittedly find myself drawn to her pink shade. It's so restful and warm. Though frankly, with this kind of stunning artistry I'd be unlikely to turn away any of Sara's color offerings. Simply stunning (and available here).



9 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful! The soft clean lines and colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! I am absolutly in LOVE!! Would love that entire collection of the grey..or the white...in fact that subtle blue would be awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh!! Just found her etsy shop!!...I'm in trouble now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pottery is stunning. But so is that photo! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! gorgeous. you should post some photos of all your white pottery!! i'd love to see the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great comments! Her work is so spectacular, huh?

    Jess, my collection is somewhat on the small side at the moment but a great idea for the future...and a great reason to rationalize a bit of shopping! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.