March 05, 2008

It's Summer time!

Kristine said it best tonight by suggesting I post this. (Embedding was disabled.) Never have I understood the visceral nature and power of a music video more profoundly. Three 12-hour days and counting on the new more to go. Oy. Thanks for the support, Kids!


  1. Busy,busy. Take care, you don't want to come down with a man cold! Thinking of you!

  2. Haa, Donna Summer is fantastic! Can I wish you relaxing weekend, Uncle? ; )

  3. Oh I'm doing okay :) Thanks, for lookin' out for me. Nice one on the "man cold" ;)

    Hi Mirka :) Isn't that video hysterical! Sadly no relaxing weekend as we have some catering events to put together but it'll all be good. I'll relax soon enough....I hope :)

    Thanks for sending the sweet wishes.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.