March 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

(From Country Living, April 2008)

I have rather eclectic taste and I don't always know what's going to catch my eye. This however would pretty much qualify as a dream home for me. Reminds me of my family home in Nova Scotia (but perhaps not quite this grande).

I'm dreaming of home more these days as I'd really like to crawl back into bed and stay home, truthfully. But, I'm heading out the door for work and wanted to let you all know I'll be back later this afternoon with more posting. (Thought you'd at least like something pretty to look at...?)

See you later today :)


  1. Gosh, this house is something I absolutely LOVE! Take care, Uncle!!
    : )

  2. Beautiful house!I like houses with a soul! :-) I hope you are not planning on working those long hours of yours all through easter?! Please be kind to yourself! :-)

  3. Hello Ladies :)

    Isn't this dreamy? Honestly, if I appealed to all my aesthetic muses I'd probably own 5 homes!

    M&Co...sadly I will likely be working some long hours on Easter. But that's the hospitality industry for you.

  4. Great house! I'd love one like this too! Hope you can manage to grab a few minutes of "me time" even though you are busy : )


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.