February 08, 2008

Portland Preview

Good morning, Kids! Mmmm, your Uncle is a bit tired this morning but had a great time in Portland, Oregon yesterday. These are just some silly images from the most amazing store that we went too. Serious eye candy (though my camera and general lack of knowledge for its usage hindered the fab photo quotient - thus the "arty photoshopping") and I will be back later with some more images of the place. Have to dash out this morning so enjoy these for the moment. I couldn't get enough of their wacky mannequins (or images weighted to the left apparently). Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.