February 12, 2008

Magic Man

Yet another great idea from the ingenious Rafael Morgan...the Cartola Trash Can. I'm not sure I thought I'd ever say this about a waste basket but...it's perfection! I don't know if Rafael has these available for sale anywhere at the moment, but I will be waiting anxiously. Can you really imagine something more perfect for "Uncle Beefy"? Really? (And frankly, the rabbits don't hurt either.)


  1. Hey Uncle Beefy!

    Thanks again for the support!
    The Cartola trash can will be available soon...I will let you know!


    Rafael Morgan.

  2. Wow, I went to Rafael's site and his work is SO inspiring. Thank you for highlighting this talented artist!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.