February 11, 2008

A "beary" nice way to start the day.


I know...it's Monday and that title is more likely than ever to invoke a groan or two. But don't hate...I've only had my first few swigs of coffee. But even if Mondays can be something of a "bear" to cope with (...I'm pushing it, aren't I?) this should take the edge off. The Party Bear piece from Art & Ghosts at Etsy. "Now bear in mind, he lives in a three bedroomed, shabby chic styled cottage with several servants and a host of female admirers. No cages, no subservient party tricks, oh no! This guy is the Boss!"

Mm Hmm...and so is your Uncle. Got it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.