January 01, 2008

Not so much a resolution but certainly a good question to contemplate at the beginning of a new year. Hoping that this year is the beginning of many beautiful things for you and, perhaps, from you.

Oh...and now that it's official....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

(From a postcard series by Compendium, Inc. at www.live-inspired.com.)


  1. happy new year-hoping to see more of your art this year- great picture of you as a little one : )

  2. Thank you L&S! I hope to see more of my art this year as well. Soon I hope!

    Best wishes!

  3. I LOVE THIS.....happy new year!!! : )

    Jen Ramos
    'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.