January 07, 2008

Good Blog!

I'll keep this short...go to Pia Jane Bijkerk's blog. I found her via a mention she did on Uncle Beefy on her blog. Oh thank goodness she did! (Or maybe not? I guess I could do without the distraction. Oh well.) An entrepreneur, writer, stylist, photographer, Pia has set up her blog like a home with various rooms to delight in. There's a little bit of everything but it is so nicely edited. I spent a delirious amount of time on here the last couple of days and felt like I took a leisurely vacation. At the risk of sounding like Marcia Brady, it's dreamy.

(Photos from Pia via her blog. Are you kidding me with how sweet this is?! Book as plate...LOVE it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.