January 22, 2008

Go on, Girl!

I have a strong affinity for things British. Then again, I have a strong affinity for a lot of things. One of those additional things would be the Eco "trend" (let's hope it's more than just that - Is it just me, or is it getting a little hot in here?). Well, like dark and chocolate, tea and milk, some things are meant to go together and Jennifer Ramos of Made By Girl has brought round the newest natural pairing with her 100% recycled UK Flag cards. If Jennifer ever had an inherent fear of color then I hope she gives me her therapist's number 'cause this girl ain't afraid to use it now! Poppy, graphic, and just a tad British...these are spot on! Good show, I'd say, Jennifer....good show!

5 comments:

  1. Her cards are just enough different, fresher, to stand out. I gave my husband one of her 'hubbylicious' cards, stuck it in his briefcase, and omigosh, he loved it. Bright graphics, fun sentiment. So ladies, if you want to surprise your spouse . . . a made by girl card is a good way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um my birthday is Aug 18th don't forget! oh, thank you in advance! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY uncle beefy,

    Thanks so much for the mention i soo appreciate it!
    I will link you up on my blogroll...link me up if you like.

    All the best!
    Jen Ramos
    '100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
    www.madebygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s just realized you have linked me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.