December 04, 2007

Don't worry...I'll be back.

(photo from Daily Puppy which brings daily joy)

Hi Kids! I'm running around like a mad man today. Errands, errands, errands, and this was about all I could get to at the moment. For those of you who don't live in the Northwest, suffice it to say we got drenched yesterday. My backyard flooded (but subsiding) and the sun never came out. No like, really, I don't even think it circled past this part of the planet yesterday. So right now I have to snap out of S.A.D. and get a sample of Fergus' dookie for the vet. Yay for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.