December 13, 2007

America's Next (yaaaaawwwnnn) Model.

I know, I know I promised "more interesting posts" later. Well, I'm not sure this is it really but it is essentially important from a global perspective. Dropping dollar schmollar...this is MODELING people!

Our ANTM winner, Saleisha. Yeah, hooray. What's for lunch?

Nothing I like much better than a Wednesday night with ANTM and Project Runway. But last night wrapped up a lackluster finale to ANTM. Me? I was backing up Jenah myself (even though Kendall and I both thought a little trip to an orthodontist wouldn't hurt). And I really don't know what the judges' problems were with her "attitude"? Um, you work with "Miss J."... and Jenah has an attitude?! But Saleisha? Yeah sure she's pretty but somehow I just couldn't get behind her winning. Despite her having a pretty fierce runway walk, I think that whole Ann Jillian haircut was hard to get past. I know not her fault, but she just wasn't all that inspiring. Not like the Yoanna & Mercedes days...you feel m' flow?


10 comments:

  1. This is a great recap of the show last night:

    http://blog.zap2it.com/ithappenedlastnight/2007/12/finalewatch-ame.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Saliesha (sp?) was my favorite through the show-except the Yale chic. But it was still a pretty boring season. I liked when Jenah said she didnt have to spew rainbows or whatever that was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saleisha just came off as insincere to me. But she is a pretty girl with a great walk so what can you say? Most seemed to know she'd get it. Hopefully, next cycle will up the ante once again...? I hear it starts in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping to comment Alissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, the BEST ANTM recaps are here: http://fourfour.typepad.com

    you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You beat me to it, Shannon...but thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted Heather to win!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Paul, then you must have been very happy with the results! I bet Saleisha was happy.

    I think it's funny how this post has generated more comments and emails than any others. Glad to know that others feel the same sort of passion for ANTM. Passion? Well, maybe for me more "obsession".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.