November 12, 2007

The weather...I'm under it.

Oh Kids...today your Uncle is a bit "under the weather" and so blogging has presented its challenges. But I didn't want to leave you without something. So Heather B. Armstrong of the oh-so-hilarious blog Dooce posted about the calendar she put together featuring the world's most photogenic dog Chuck. I don't know how she gets lil' Chuck to do it but am made a bit happier that she does. Thanks, Chuck! Enjoy. (Purchase here...batteries sold separately.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.