October 10, 2007

Since I brought up cupcakes...

One of the many offerings from Johnny Cupcakes out of Boston. This is a guy who took the cupcake craze and ran with it in his own direction. Quite an inspiring story really, which you can read about at his website.

This could be a cute look for Halloween. Although, if it were a guy in that picture I think it might be more creepy than cute. Am I right? Maybe that would depend on the level of eye-candy attached to that candy corn?

Anyway, great resource for anyone who wears their cupcake on their sleeve! (I know, I know, I know...awful. I couldn't resist the horrific attempt at maneuvering close to a pun and yet failing. I'm still waiting for the coffee to kick in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.