October 10, 2007

I heart Carson.

These are some works by Portland-based (but Canadian-born!) artist Carson Ellis. Some of you may know of her work from the album covers she's done for the Decemberists. A number of prints of her work can be purchased via Motel Gallery in Portland, Oregon. (You can look under the link "editions" or "artists".)

Her sense of color is amazing. Her line work, sublime. Frankly, I think it best to simply let the work speak for itself (I know! Can you believe it?! Me...not speaking?!) but, suffice it to say, I heart Carson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.