October 22, 2007

Good On Paper

Well I hardly needed to come up with a clever title as Lisa from Good On Paper Design pretty much did that work for me! Lisa Wong Jackson (and "you know what" if you're nasty...oh stop) is as sweet and wonderful as the designs she creates. Why I have my 2007 calendar right next to me as I "speak"...and I've loved every moment of it! And now her 2008 entry is ready to roll...oh c'mon!...like we don't all need several calendars! I need all the help I can get to remember what day it is!

She has a simple & straightforward design approach making all of her offerings universally appealing. Nothing saccharin here and she's expanded her line of recycled greetings making Good On Paper healthy, and refreshing! You can shop for Lisa's goods directly from her website or find a retailer near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.