October 09, 2007

Why something so wrong could feel so right.

Despite the developing cliche element, I still love the cupcake. I know, I know...I don't know what it is? But I do! Lots of people make cupcakes, I make cupcakes. But no one...that's right NO ONE...displays the utter joy and ambition like Cheryl Porro of cupcakeblog.com. A "software quality engineer by day, erstwhile baker" by night, Cheryl makes milling your own flour seem like slacking! One of her latest creations...

The "doughnuts and coffee cupcake"...a coffee-infused cake topped with whipped cream and mini doughnut. Are you kidding me?! If you are at all a type-A baker or delusional enough to take on such culinary feats you may want to try this or any one of the multitude of astounding recipes she posts on her blog. But call your therapist first, lest you develop and inferiority complex.

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes are truly scrumptious on this site! Thanks!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.